Dragages Hong Kong (DHK), is a subsidiary of French Bouygues Construction, which is a world leader in building, civil works and energy.
- Total 8,000 SAP users out of 52,600 employees throughout the world,
- The Group sales reached €9.2 billion in 2010.
- The current project of DHK is Kai Tak Cruise Terminal and government office, Civil Aviation Department Office Building, 820/821 MTR Tunnel & etc.
- Increase cash flow visibility;
- Improve the project budgetary control
- Streamline Business Processes to reduce manual data entry
Global template rollout from French Headquarter. SAP solution for Engineering, Construction & Operation (EC&O) – mapping with local process flows while ensuring smooth transition from legacy system.
- Faster, more efficient, and more agile project management
- Better strategizing through accuracy in reporting
- Higher revenues through repeatability of success
- Project Work Breakdown Structure / Job Control and Progress Tracking
- Project Budget Planning and Control
- Project Profit & Loss Summary / Project Results
- Variation Order Management
- Cost Planning and Forecasting
Client: Dragages Hong Kong